Monday, December 2, 2013

Introduction

I decided to make this blog for one main reason. This reason is that I constantly have a lot of thoughts buzzing around in my head at all times, some are good, some are bad, and some are neither (merely observations). But either way I have a tendency to never share these thoughts with anyone. I keep them locked in my mind from where they came and it drives me crazy. So I'm probably not going to actually keep up with this blog, but I'd like to think I am. I also doubt anyone will read it, which I don't mind. I just like the possibly of someone reading it. Maybe even thinking I'm somewhat interesting.

At the moment I'm sitting in homeroom, which you might think is pretty boring but I beg to differ. There's a lot of things you can learn about people by eavesdropping . For example, I sit in between a set of twins and they're discussing what they want for Christmas. They guy twin wants video games and the girl twin wants a mandolin. Seriously, how many teenage girls want a mandolin for Christmas? Apparently she owns 7 different string instruments (9 before her dad sold 2 of them). I think that's pretty cool. 

I don't know if you've ever seen any rendition of Sherlock Holmes (I recommend the BBC series) but I think it's really fun "Sherlocking" people. Like, trying to figure things out about people by just observing and listening to them, that's usually what I do when I'm bored. 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment