Monday, December 9, 2013

Netflix You Wonderful Thing

I need to talk about something right now. New Girl. I don't remember the last time I was this obsessed with a TV show. My friends have been watching it ever since it came on but I'm usually the one that's late to these things so whatever. Yesterday I was pursuing Netflix, looking for a new show because I was getting bored with the ones I watch now. When this little beauty popped up. And by that I mean the gorgeous pixie-face-half-hidden-by-the-most-luscious-bangs-I've-ever-seen of Zooey Daschenel. So, with the fact that all my friends liked New Girl and I think Ms. Zooey is a boss, I decided to give New Girl a try. I had caught it before switching channels and didn't think it was all that great but holy mother of pearl, I ended up watching 6 episodes in a row. Then took a break to do school work and rewarded myself by watching 3 more. And what do you think was the first thing I did when I got home from school today? Yeah. I watched 3 more. This obsession has resulted in a few things:
1. I literally want to BE Jess 
2. I am in love with Nick
3. I want to hug Schmit at all times and then run my hands through his hair because damn he has nice hair
I didn't forget Winston or CeCe though, they're my favorites.  

I have been trying to ignore the looks of shame my parents have been throwing at me. If a show makes me want to wear cute trendy dresses all the time and put glitter on everything then it's got to be a pretty amazing show. (Which it is)


No comments:

Post a Comment